Saturday 28 September 2013

"To Do"


A 'To Do' List for the upcoming year...

I would say my main fields of interests within Graphic Design are:

  • Editorial
  • Branding & Identity
  • Retail 
  • Promotion
And so through these interest and my experiences last year I would like to:
  • Improve and continue to learn and experiment with the use of grids and layout.
  • Keep improving on my Illustrator and Photoshop skills.
  • Continue to and learn more about InDesign.
  • I would like to try embossing and dembossing at some point during the year.
  • Continue to learn more about foiling and perhaps experiment more with it.
  • Learn more about the print processes so that I can use my time effectively and use the right process for the job.
  • Keep experimenting with stocks.
  • Experiment with formats and outlets.
  • I would also like to learn how to design for web, this is a big 'to do' for me.
  • Maybe improve my photography skills, make more use of the photography studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment